DELIVERY / T&C'S / RETURNS
The following Terms and Conditions apply only to orders placed via the Fair Deal Beds & Furniture website or via telephone orders placed with the Online Sales team. They do not affect your statutory rights. By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall also govern all transactions on the website or over the telephone.
Fair Deal Beds & Furniture reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you and any changes will take effect on the day they are posted. Any such changes will be posted on this section of the website and your ongoing use of this website means you agree to any changes made.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Please note the images on this website are for illustration purposes only and even though we aim to keep the design of the products the same as the pictures we can not guarantee exact like for like as due to use of different materials/suppliers over time the products could have a slight difference.
• When you place an order with Fair Deal Beds & Furniture you are entering into a contract and you hereby agree to all terms and conditions as stated.
• We reserve the right to decline or cancel part of or any order for any reason and if this happens we will contact you to inform you of this.
• If we have to cancel any order we will refund any monies owed to you as soon as possible, We will not offer any additional compensation for any disappointment incurred.
• Any changes you want to be made to your order need to be made to us within 48 hours of ordering.
• Please be aware that if orders are made at various times we cannot guarantee colour matching as there can be variations on fabrics.
• Changing an order can result in a delay with delivery or change in price.
• All payments are made in full upon checkout.
• We reserve the right to decline any payment for whatever reason and if this happens you will be contacted as the earliest convenience.
• All payments are made in pounds’ sterling and all prices are quoted in pounds’ sterling.
• Any credit card or debit card payments made to Fair Deal Beds & Furniture are made over a secure connection.
• Delivery will be made to the delivery address given at the time of order unless changed prior to the delivery being made.
• In the unlikely event that we should have to rearrange the delivery we will let you know as soon as we possibly can and we will also let you know when we can redeliver.
• Please note ALL ITEMS will remain the property of Fair Deal Beds & Furniture until FULL payment has been made. There is no guarantee on ex display, clearance, custom or faux/bonded leather items.
Beds & Mattresses: If you choose to pay a deposit for your order then you must be aware that the deposit is non refundable after 48hrs of ordering.
Sofas: For any sofa orders you may cancel the order within 7 days for a return of deposit, this does not include ex display or sale items. Any bespoke sofas will be non refundable after 48hrs of ordering.
Delivery is booked in directly with the customer. We will contact you within a few days of your purchase to confirm a time and date that would be best for you. We aim to be as flexible as possible. Delivery is always free of charge (locally 20 mile radius) however anything further will be charged £80 (nationwide). We do run special offers and promotions from time to time which includes free nationwide delivery, however if you purchase a item and have it delivered free of charge then later decide to return for any reason regardless of it being a manufacturing error this will be subject to £100 return fee which covers the courier collection. See more details in Returns/Cancellations.
We take responsibility of only delivering items into your home. We are not liable for any damage caused whilst taking the items upstairs or into a desired room. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the items purchased are the correct size and can fit into the desired room. If on the day of delivery the item does not fit into the property or into the desired room due to a lack of space or because of any obstructions we were not made aware of before purchase we can not issue a refund. Delivery is to mainland UK only.
Fair Deal Beds & Furniture PRODUCT WARRANTY GUARANTEE
We are proud to cover all our items with the Fair Deal Beds & Furniture guarantee. All our furniture items are made to the highest quality and we are extremely confident in the products that we produce. All our items of furniture come with a 12-month manufacturer warranty. This gives us the right to repair any manufacturer faults that might have occurred during the 12-month warranty period. Should you buy a ex display or clearance item which will be clearly marked please note them items do not come with a 12-month warranty.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
• Your statutory rights will not be affected by our returns policy.
• If you are unhappy with your item for any reason and had it delivered using the free delivery offer, please let us know as soon as possible within 7 days from receipt of items to return them. In extraordinary circumstances and if within 7 days you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return your bed once delivered it may be possible at managers discretion to exchange the bed to the value, however this will incur a £100 handling fee to cover delivery charges, we reserve the right to withdraw this offer, it is at managers discretion.
• You can return the bed at your own cost within 7 days for full money back: If for any reason your not happy with the product you can return the item to us in its original packaging and in good condition. Once we receive the item back we will inspect it before offering a full refund. Return address: RETURNS / Fair Deal Beds & Furniture, Unit 2 Back Prospect Place Keighley West Yorkshire BD21 1PQ.
• If 7 days have passed we will not accept any returns or exchanges unless in extreme circumstances agreed by management.
• We will refund any monies owed from any returned items by the same method of payment used for purchase.
• The buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods if they are retained for more than 7 days without the seller being notified that the buyer has rejected them.
• The absence of any complaint or claim within the above period shall be conclusive in any proceedings that the seller has fully discharged all its obligations under the contract and in particular that the goods were in conformity with the contract in all respects.
• The return of goods will not be accepted until the seller has had an opportunity to examine them. Returns will not be accepted after 7 days from the delivery date.
• The seller will not be responsible for any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident or negligence by you or any third party. If you use the goods in a way not recommended by the seller or manufacturer; your failure to follow the sellers or manufacturers instructions; or any alteration or repair you carry out without prior approval from us.
• We can not accept returns on some items such as custom, special order or clearance (ex display). Any items that are non returnable will be clearly marked with Clearance / Ex Display (non refundable) before you place your order.
You have the right to cancel your order prior to delivery and the right to cancel the transaction within 7 days of the delivery day. The provisions of the legislation for distance sales allow the consumer a cancellation period running from when the contract was made until 14 days after the delivery of an unwanted item and a further 14 days to return the item. Upon receiving the returned product we will inspect the product to make sure it is not damaged, if the product is returned in the same condition and original packaging as we delivered then we will issue a full refund.
Any complaint must be made in writing or by email and sent to the addresses below:
Fair Deal Beds & Furniture
Unit 2/3 back prospect place
Once we have received the complaint we will reply within 7 days and aim to resolve the issue within 30 days.